- What methods of research have I used?
I have used primary and secondary research.
- Why have I chosen these methods? (Primary and Secondary)
I used primary and secondary research simply because it is easier to layout and keep track of. I didn’t want my research to be messy.
- What have I found out in my research?
I have found that spirals are in more than just art and maths. Spirals are present in everything.
- How will it help me to create my creative media project?
The research helped me find out what I wanted to do and helped me fine tune my ideas. and helped me home in on one premise.
- How will it help me to develop my ideas?
researching helps you delve deeper into a topic of interest. You can’t make a film about music without knowing anything about it can you?
- Do you have any gaps in your research? How can it be improved?
I suppose you can never have too much research and knowledge when making a piece.